One safe stop for paying your trash bills- TrashBilling.com is the online platform you can use to pay for your trash bills online! If you’re still wondering when you can switch to paying your trash bills online, now is your time to start using Trash Billing. We have here all the key points to help you learn about the online platform and make bill payments on TrashBilling.com.
If you’re someone new to their services, or even if you’re just here to get to know about paying for trash bills online, this article can benefit you. Read on for more details about Trash Billing.
What is TrashBilling.com?
Trash Billing is an online agent of Trash and Refuse haulers, Septic, and Portable Toilet companies that help facilitate online payments between the haulers and customers nationwide. Let’s break it down into more simple words. Trash Billing is an online payment service that can be accessed through www.trashbilling.com to pay for all your trash bills.
How does TrashBilling.com work?
The TrashBilling.com portal is powered by Trash Flow, a trusted software for different businesses in the waste hauling sector. Using this platform, the trash haulers and customers benefit as an online payment portal helps customers pay easily at their convenience, and haulers process them systematically. Upon entering TrashBilling.com, customers can pay their trash bills, view their accounts, and look up changes on their statements. All required is a working device with a good internet connection and your Customer ID, which can be found on the trash bill.
The portal of Trash Billing has a simple user interface helping the customers to easily navigate through the options available and make online payments in just a few clicks. Payments are accepted from your savings or checking account or credit card. After confirming with your trash hauler whether they use the online payment portal of Trash Billing, you can visit trashbilling.com to pay your bills online. Let’s learn more about paying your trash bills online through trashbilling.com.
How to pay trash bills online using TrashBilling.com?
Once you receive your bill and your hauler accepts payments made through Tarsh Billing, you can start your online payments by following these simple steps.
- Visit www.trashbilling.com on your device.
- Move on to the first section on the webpage, “Pay your Trash Bill.”
- Enter your 12 digit Customer ID in the marked field and click on the “Submit” button.
The Customer ID will be denoted on your trash bill. If you misplace the bill, you can contact your hauler.
- You will be redirected to your online trash bill, where you can confirm and proceed to make an online payment.
- Choose a suitable payment option and continue towards the payment section.
- After completing the payment, the transaction receipt will be displayed on the screen, which can be downloaded for your reference.
Trash Billing will notify you regarding the payment within a short time via email. Trash Billing will also notify the haulers upon receipt of payments.
But online payment of trash bills is not the only service the Trash Billing portal provides. Customers can also view their account as well as trash bill charges on their statements online through trashbilling.com.
How to view your online account on TrashBilling.com?
- To view your Trash Billing account online, start by visiting the website www.trashbilling.com.
- Head to the section marked “View your Account.”
- Enter your 12 digit Customer ID in the given field. (Refer your trash bill for Customer ID)
- Click on the “Login to your Account” option to be redirected to your account dashboard at TrashBilling.com.
How to look up charges on the statement from TrashBilling.com?
- Visit the website of the Trash Billing portal at www.trashbilling.com.
- On the section marked “What is this Charge on my statement,” click on the option “Look up Change.”
- There are two sections for looking up statements on the Trash Billing portal for Credit/Debit Card transactions and Electronic Transfers.
- On your respective section, enter the last four digits of your card or bank account, the date on which the charge occurred, and the amount of the charge.
- Then click on the “Lookup Charge” button.”
If you do not remember the type of your transaction, carefully read the instructions displayed on the screen for assistance.
Even then, there are certain doubts which could be running across your mind right now. Check out the frequently asked questions regarding TrashBilling.com and their services in the below section.
Is Trash Billing a hauling service?
Trash Billing is an online payment platform that helps customers pay their trash bills and haulers receive them.
Does TrashBilling.com accept Card payments?
Trash Billing accepts payments made via Visa, Mastercard, Discover Cards, and American Express.
Does TrashBilling.com provide automatic payment?
Auto-pay can be set up and also canceled by contacting your trash hauler if they provide the option for automatic payments.
TrashBilling.com Customer Support
How to contact TrashBilling.com Customer Support?
Phone: 9-5 Eastern Time M-F 802-560-3595
Mailing Address: TrashBilling.com, 2933 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Bldg #1, Waterbury Ctr, VT 05677