On Wednesday, The official website for UPSC, upsconline.nic.in released a notification for Engineering services examination 2020. The last date for the online application is October 15th till 6 p.m. For further details, interested aspirants can check on UPSC online.nic.in.
Aspiring Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions and requirements to take part in the exam. January 5, 2020, is the date for the preliminary examination or the stage 1 examination. Three weeks before the exam date aspirants can claim their admit cards. Admit cards will be made available on the official website of the UPSC. All the admit cards should be claimed online, no admit card will be sent by post.
After filling up the application form, no changes or alterations will be allowed. The preliminary exam will consist of two objective type question papers with a maximum of 500 marks each. The Aspirants Who qualify this stage of the examination will qualify for the main exam which will consist of two conventional type papers with a maximum of 600 marks each. Qualified candidates of the Main exam will appear for the personality test which will have 200 marks.
Follow the below steps before submitting the IES Exam 2020 application form:
- Photograph and Signature should be scanned
- Log in to the official website of UPSC, www.upsconline.nic.in
- Fill the application form along with details
- Before submitting, candidates must check the information filled in the form
- The registration number will be created by the online application system
- After all the tasks are done, keep one copy with you. The suggestion is to take a print out of the Challan and submit a fee to the any nearest branch of SBI bank
- Visit the web portal for finishing off the whole process again.
- Complete the task by pressing enter after filling the challan number along with the registration number.
- Assure for keeping the print out of form and reference number for avoiding future issues of any kind.
Estimated vacancies for this year is said to be 495. Interested candidates can check other details on the official website of the UPSC.